Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Yancy!


Yancy never thought he would make it to 30, but I'm so glad he did! (He always said he'd be dead or in jail. Thank God, neither came true! Jesus and I kept him on the straight and narrow!) He's always wanted to go skydiving, so that's in our plans for tomorrow. What a way to celebrate your 30th, huh? He put in a special request for this cake. It's a combination of the peanut butter and the chocolate cakes I make. We're calling it a Reese's cake. Anyway, I think it turned out pretty good. Yancy likes it and that's all that matters. Happy 30th, Yancy!!! I love you lots!


2 comments:

Gary and Summer said...

Um, that cake looks incredible! Happy birthday Yancy! I want to hear about the skydiving trip . . .

The Solomons said...

YUMMY YUMMY! You should sell those Joy!