Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Livin' on the Plains

Well, I can't believe I haven't announced this yet, but... we're staying in Auburn! Praise the Lord! Yancy found out a couple of weeks ago that they're going to let him stay here and work. YAY! We took the sign out of the yard that day! It's such an answer to prayer, just not the answer we thought we'd get. We have loved living in Auburn and are so thankful to be able to stay! We have such great friends, great neighbors, a great church, and on and on and on. To be honest, I was shocked that God answered our prayer. I know that sounds awful, but we had been praying for so long and it just was not the answer I expected. Anyway, we are thrilled and look forward to many more happy times on the plains!!

5 comments:

Gary and Summer said...

this is the best news I've heard all day! praise the Lord!

Teri Dunaway said...

Oh, my GOSH! I am THRILLED! God knew we all needed you and your sweet spirit HERE! :) :) :) Love to you and Yancy!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Wow! Sad for me but yay for you!!!! The Lord certainly has great and wonderful plans for you in Auburn, Alabama! Congratulations - will still keep up w/ you...we were "almost" Huntsville friends :-)

kpmantooth said...

That is a big fat HAPPY!

Yancy and Joy said...

Thanks, Friends!!

Ashley, at least we're "computer" friends! :)