Saturday, February 27, 2010

More About Sudan!

We had our first planning meeting Thursday night for our Sudan trip. Hmmm... anybody notice I said our?! That's right... I'm going too!!! I'm really excited about it- kinda scared, but so excited. I've been praying about it for a while now and God just kept confirming to me that I should go. My small group has been doing Experiencing God (which is AWESOME and should be a whole other post!) and God used several things in that book to lead me to commit to go. Here's a picture from Thursday of our team. Please be praying for us... Tripp Skipper, Tommy and Rebecca Cummings, Kevin Mullins, me and Yancy, and Eric Robinson.

Since both of us are going now, I really need to get busy baking some more cakes!! Here's the newest flyer for Spring. (I'm not sure if you can tell or not, but it has tulips in the background! Great job, Rebecca!) Please feel free to pass it along! Thanks for your support and prayers!

No comments: