Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Yancy and I spent our first Christmas at home this year. We usually are on the go, visiting lots of family... whom we love so much! But this year, we got to see everyone over the weekend, which allowed us to come home for Christmas Day. Last night, we went to a Christmas Eve service at our church. I think it was the beginning of a new tradition for us. We enjoyed it so much. Today we slept in, ate a big breakfast, opened presents, and watched Christmas movies all day. Yancy kept a fire going all day and we even roasted a few marshmallows. We realized today that this will probably, and hopefully, be our last quiet Christmas. Next year will be a lot more exciting with our little one here and we are so looking forward to it. Anyway, I hope that you all enjoyed your Christmas Day, however you may have spent it. And most importantly, I hope you celebrated the true meaning of Christmas... the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

(On a side note, I dropped the camera and broke it on Saturday, so that's the reason we don't have any pictures. I'm very sad about it!)

No comments: