Monday, September 15, 2008

Just What I Needed

Our friends, Andrew and Bullen, from Sudan came and spent this weekend with us. Yancy's family was able to be here with us to meet them too. Bullen and Andrew are such an encouragement to be around. They have suffered much in their lives, but they are filled with the joy of the Lord. You can't help but have a smile on your face when they're around. They have come to America to go to school and are attending Southern Union in Wadley, AL. If you are interested in helping support them while they're here, go to http://www.4cornersministries.org/get%20involved/donate.html. Make sure to write "Andrew and Bullen" in the comments section.

1 comment:

Alabama Women's Commission said...

I just saw these tonight finally when I logged on to see the Carpenter blog updates. These are so good. If you can send to me digitally, I would love to have a copy.