Friday, October 31, 2008

Fun Fall Festival

Last Friday night, we had a fall festival with our Bible study girls. Rebecca was our host- thanks, Rebecca- and it was so much fun! We ate alot of delicious foods including taco soup, mexican cornbread, corn pudding, and fruit salad. Oh, and how could I forget all the candy corn I ate?! The girls taught me and Rebecca how to carve pumpkins, since neither of us had done it before. I think that will be a fall tradition from now on. It was alot of fun! Tommy and Yancy built us an awesome bonfire, so we made yummy smores and wondered if anyone was waiting in the woods for us! :) Thanks, guys, for the fire! We stayed up late, of course, laughing and having a great time together. Rebecca and I say this all the time, but we really do have the best girls ever!!!


1 comment:

Amy said...

It is so encouraging to know that you and Rebecca are pouring your lives into these young ladies. Older christian girls who took up time with me during my college years had a profound impact on my life and I'm sure that these girls will echo the same sentiments one day.
Props to Tommy and Yancy for building the fire.