Wednesday, January 28, 2009

from the weekend


Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, dear Momma! Happy Birthday to you!!! "He seldom reflects on the days of his life, for God keeps him occupied with gladness of heart." Ecclesiastes 5:20

So obviously, we celebrated my Mom's birthday over the weekend. Mom's favorite is chocolate, so I made a devil's food cake. She told me not to post a picture, but I couldn't resist. I thought it was a good one!


I love this picture of Yancy with Mason! He's gonna be such a good daddy one day!


We also got to visit with Yancy's Grandmother, DeDe. She fried up some cornbread and it was delicious! We enjoyed seeing everyone!


Here she is after the frying was over! Very funny, DeDe!

1 comment:

Vaughn said...

Happy Birthhday, Mrs. Edwards!!