Monday, February 9, 2009

Down on the Farm

Yancy and I had such a fun day on Saturday! We drove down to Gary and Suzanne's farm and spent the day hanging out with great friends. We celebrted Suzanne's birthday, too. First thing we did was get lost in the woods. Yancy loved it! The briars ate us up, but we made it out alive with only minor scrapes. Our friends Stacy and Eric and their girls came over and we all roasted hot dogs and smores. It was so much fun! I tell Suzanne that it's like therapy for me, like a mini-vacation. It's so relaxing. And when we're all together, there's always lots of laughs, too! Hope you had a good birthday, Suzanne! We enjoyed it!

All of the girls...


Suzanne riding Holly Grace's scooter... too funny!


Yancy on the DEERE...


I had to join in on the scooter fun...


Suzanne, me, Stacy, and Trawick


Trawick was a great shot!

No comments: