Wednesday, July 14, 2010

At the Top of My Lungs

The past few days have been a roller coaster ride for us to say the least. I don't really feel like I can talk about all the details, but let's just say that it involves major disappointment! I feel like there were wounds in our hearts that were starting to heal and they've just been ripped wide open. Honestly, I'm really starting to relate to Job (not that I have suffered nearly as much as Job, but you know what I mean!) But like Job, I'm declaring that "Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him." (Job 13:15) I DO NOT understand the things of this world, but I am choosing to completely trust God, my Savior. I heard this song this morning and I think it might be my new theme song for awhile. Instead of screaming Why and I don't understand and even What do I do now, I'll just sing at the top of my lungs, Hallelujah! I am His and HE IS GOOD... all the time!



3 comments:

Teri Dunaway said...

Joy, just know that you are still in all our prayers! We love you!

Stephanie said...

I've missed you sweet friend. I always enjoy your post! I'm praying for you and Yancy.

Lori said...

Oh Joy. I am so sorry. I will be praying for you both! We love and miss you!!