Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Weekend Full of Fun

We had a much needed fun weekend! Andrew and Bullen were able to come and hang out with us and they are always such a blessing! Their love for God and their faith in Him is truly infectious!! Every time I spend time with them, my heart is so encouraged and it was definitely just what I needed! I love them!! Friday night, we had friends over to visit- Tommy and Rebecca, and Kevin, Apryl, Connor and Presley. We ate and laughed and sang praise songs... such a sweet time of fellowship!
Saturday, Yancy's parents and Aunt Renee came up and we celebrated Yancy's Mom's birthday. (Happy Birthday, Cynthia!!!) We had another great day of eating and laughing and rejoicing in the Lord!


Bullen and Andrew were able to share their testimonies on Sunday morning with some youth from our church. I wasn't there for it, but I hear that it was amazing (as always!). It was a spur of the moment thing, but they are always ready to give a reason for the hope that they have! (1 Peter 3:15) What a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

Teri Dunaway said...

GREAT photos ... looks like it was just what the doctor ordered! Love you!