Friday, May 29, 2009

A New Song in My Heart!

I've been feeling so blue the last couple of weeks- just sad that I'm still waiting for our sweet baby. Waiting is so difficult!!! I've been talking to God about my feelings and asking Him for some encouragement. Well, we can always count on God to answer our prayers, can't we?!! This morning, my sweet friend Aly told me about a song that I needed to hear. Boy, did I ever need to hear it! It was so encouraging, but also VERY convicting! In this season of waiting- no matter how long it lasts- I DO have a reason to sing! God is STILL God! Oh, how I love this song! I hope it encourages your heart today!!!

All of my life,
In every season,
You are still God!
I have a reason to sing!
I have a reason to worship!

PS... You'll have to pause the Playlist on the right! :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, I'm so sad to hear my sweet, sweet friend is down. I KNOW God has a plan for you (and I know you know that!). You guys are in my prayers!!
Much love and prayers! Steph

kpmantooth said...

I just prayed for you and a baby and that baby's mother. Thank you for sharing the song!

M and M said...

Praying for you, my sweet friend!