Monday, July 6, 2009

On the Mend

I'm beginning to feel 'normal' again. Everyday has it's ups and downs, but for the most part, each day gets a little better. I know that God is in the process of healing my heart. I feel it on the mend! I'm finding great comfort in knowing that Baby Carpenter will be loved perfectly and completely- forever- by our Heavenly Father. I would have let our sweet baby down, failed him or her many times over. But they will never know that disappointment now. Baby Carpenter is safe in the arms of Jesus. We will miss this baby and what could have been terribly, but we trust that God has worked this all out for His glory. We continue to press on and serve Him and love Him.

Psalm 16:11
"In Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joy and Yancy,

It has been a long time. I am so sorry to hear what happened!!!! I had gotten wind that you guys were expecting. I stumbled across your blog when i googled YC to see if i could find y'all. I will lift you both up in prayer. Please e-mail me or have YC e-mail me at mnewton@alfains.com so we can catch up. Take Care and God bless!!!

Mac Newton