Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lots of Cake

As Rebecca said, you've brought me lots of joy because next week I'll baking, baking, baking... and then more baking! Sounds like fun to me! Thanks for the Thanksgiving cake orders! I think I'm all booked for the week. As much as I'd like to, I don't think I can squeeze anymore in. But I'm already taking orders for December, so get your order in quickly! Well, I'm off to find a place for 10 pounds of flour and sugar... do you think that will be enough?!

By the way, didn't you love Rebecca's guest post? She was too kind about my cakes, but I'm thankful that she was willing to share her thoughts with you. I think she'll be back very soon, so be looking out for her next post. I know you'll enjoy it!

4 comments:

Teri Dunaway said...

Okay ... as I write I am drooling ... and enjoying a slice of Toasted Coconut cake ... oh, my gosh ... to DIE for! Thank you Joy for baking ... and thank you, Yancy, for being her inspiration! Love you guys!

The Muncies said...

We LOVE the peanut butter cake we got the other night!!!!! We finally had to slice up and freeze the remaining half so we didn't polish a whole cake off in just a few days! :) Excited about our coconut cake next week!

kpmantooth said...

I want Rebecca to guest post on MY blog!!!

Yancy and Joy said...

Teri and Holly- I'm so glad you enjoyed your cakes!!! :)

Katie- she's all mine! Oh, I'm just kidding... I guess I can share her!