Monday, December 14, 2009

Soakin' up Christmas

We had another fun weekend full of Christmas celebrations! I am lovin' it all! Friday we went with Tommy and Rebecca to Christmas in a Railroad Town in downtown Opelika. All the shops were open, Santa was there, and of course, the train came by! It's such a fun, small-town thing to do!
Saturday night, we headed over to Callaway Gardens to Fantasy in Lights with Heath, Jerri, Dylan and Matthew. I didn't take many pictures... it was freezing cold and rainy. I really enjoyed seeing the lights through Dylan and Matthew's eyes! Here's Dylan reaching for the stars!
The Nativity- my favorite!
And to wrap up the weekend, we went to Keyboards, Carols and Classics at our church. This might just be my favorite holiday tradition! The stage is decorated beautifully and the pianists are awesome! They play all 4 grand pianos at once and it's amazing!

I hope you all are enjoying Christmas as much as I am this year!

1 comment:

kpmantooth said...

We totally wimped out of Friday night events. I'm so impressed that you went!! I think I need a better wardbrobe for when it actually decides to get cold here!