Thursday, December 17, 2009

Way to go, Fisher-Price!

Our preschool (Bright Beginnings @ First Baptist Church Opelika) got these awesome nativity sets this year for each room. It's Little People by Fisher-Price, and can I just tell you how much I love it?! Well, I love it a lot! Our sweet 4-year-olds have loved playing with it too! I have enjoyed so much watching them play and hearing them recite the parts of the Christmas story that they know, like... "a Saviour has been born!" and "here's Mary riding on a donkey." And I think my favorite is that they call the angel "the angel of the Lord", not just "the angel." They're right! It was an angel sent straight from God to share of the great news of Jesus' birth! It almost makes me want to cry I love it so much! I pray that Jesus will use this to draw their little hearts to Him!

2 comments:

tmiller said...

I agree! I love that the nativity is made for playing- not just staring at it. Merry Christmas!

Brooke said...

I am so glad I stumbled across your facebook page and now your blog! I just told my mom this weekend that I wanted to get a nativity set that wasn't breakable so Cooper could help me set it out. This is perfect. I am going to see if I can find it online right now! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!