Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm a workin' girl now!

I know a lot of people work A LOT harder than I do, but I am working 2 jobs now... 3 if you count baking, 4 if you count being Yancy's personal editor/assistant! :) I'm still at Bright Beginnings at FBCO which I absolutely love! I love the children and their parents, I love the other teachers, I love my boss... It's a perfect fit for me! And now I'm also working with Four Corners Ministries (the ministry that we're going to Sudan with) helping them out with their Uganda Child Sponsorship program. In a nutshell, I'm just keeping all the children and sponsor information current and organized. While we're in Uganda before heading into Sudan, we'll make a stop at the orphanage to meet some of the children there, as well as some of the workers that I've been communicating with. I'm really looking forward to that! If you are interested in sponsoring a child, it's very simple and convenient. For $30 a month, you can give a child in Uganda the opportunities they need to grow and thrive... clean water, clothing, 3 meals a day, education, etc. Most importantly, they will hear the Good News of Jesus Christ!! You can visit http://www.4cornersministries.org/sponsor-a-child/ to sign up or if you have any questions about FCM's sponsorship program, I'd LOVE to talk to you about it!

No comments: