Monday, October 18, 2010

I Love Fringe!

New York City... Good
Free trip to New York City... Better
Free trip to NYC with 2 of my favorite girls... THE BEST!

For those of you not from Opelika/Auburn, Fringe is an awesome consignment shop. They have great clothes, purses, shoes, and accessories all for really great prices. It has completely spoiled me; I don't want to shop anywhere else! Rebecca and Apryl love Fringe as much as I do, so on Thursday nights when they're open til 8, we like to shop together. It's like a little girls getaway. The beginning of September, Stacie (the owner of Fringe) announced that she was giving away a trip to NYC for 2. So that Thursday night as we were shopping, we filled out entry forms for the trip and talked about how much fun it would be to win and go together... not really thinking we would actually win! Well, long story short, Rebecca won!!! And she chose to give the trip to me and Apryl and pay her own way to go. What an awesome friend! It was all so much fun! From finding out we won and talking about NYC and planning what we would wear to actually being there and experiencing it together... amazing! We had THE BEST time! I still can't believe it all happened! Enjoy the pictures!
Magnolia Bakery in Greenwich Village



The best and prettiest cupcakes ever!

Ready to see Martha!



Somewhere in Central Park

Times Square!

No comments: